Look for fresh orange juice in the refrigerated part of the produce department and try this nice and smooth Whiskey Sour Punch!
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup water
2 1/2 cups refrigerated fresh orange juice
2 cups bourbon
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (about 3 large lemons)
3 cups chilled club soda
Fresh orange slices (optional)
- Combine sugar and 1/3 cup water in a 1-cup glass measure.
- Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Combine sugar mixture, orange juice, bourbon, and lemon juice in a large pitcher; stir well.
- Stir in club soda just before serving. Garnish with orange slices, if desired